Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today was the Day

Today Hubby and I closed on our first house. When we started searching for houses we were "just looking." I say it like that because I had been looking for almost a year, Hubby said we needed to wait, well I do not do the best on waiting. When he gave me the green light to start to "look" I sent requests out for more information to see some houses. A month later we were shown our now house. Hubby had originally wanted to wait until next year :)

The house we bought was built in 1890, a mere 40 years after the city was founded. That is super cool, there is just so much history in our house. Unfortunately the history has been covered up by carpet, tiles, wallpaper and paneling. The carpeting, paneling, wallpaper, and tile is not at all something we want to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment